Thursday, November 4, 2010

Marathon Week

I got a couple of runs in on Monday and then Tuesday. Today is the first day off of running I have had in exactly one month. I think it is a record for me. I am sitting at the airport and trying to find a room for tonight and tomorrow. Thought I made reservations at the place I stayed at last year, but they said I did not. So it should be an interesting night in the Big Apple for me. I am going to eat at a place called the Bohemian Hall and Beer Garden in Queens. Getting really excited to see it. Then I believe tomorrow I am gonna check out a Sculpture Park and Louis Armstrong's house. Although that is subject to change. Can't believe the marathon is in three days. Absolutely crazy how quickly it is approaching....

1 comment:

  1. So cool, Sean. I'm looking forward to reading the rest of this chapter when you write it :-)

    ReplyDelete