Tuesday, October 20, 2009

4 miles today

So I injured my neck a little bit. It is a reoccuring thing I have had over the last few years. Oddly enough, it doesn't really hurt much when I run. So it didn't impact me at all. And that is a load off my mind. I thought I was in trouble when I woke up. The weather was brisk but not too bad. Got out the door in about 20 minutes and after my little warm-up I headed up the hill. My legs felt surprisingly good considering the knee pain I have been having the last week or so, so that really helps my confidence. By the top of the hill, I had locked into a pace I liked and easily kept it throughout the entire run. I had put a new song on the Ipod and gave it a few turns to see how I like running with it...it is a keeper. I was at a 9:19 mile for the loop so a good effort. Pretty good run to start my week.....

No comments:

Post a Comment