Tuesday, October 27, 2009

No run today

Schedule called for 3. I have had some achilles tenderness that is new. I decided to bag the run just in case. We are being hammered with snow at the moment, so I am not sure about tomorrow. If I end up staying here tomorrow night, I will probably hit the gym just in case. I can't risk anything at this point so I am not sure I will get outside....

No comments:

Post a Comment