Monday, September 13, 2010

4 mile Monday

Took off yesterday. I have been feeling a little run down lately, so it seemed wise. I have a monster week with mileage so I wanted to go in strong. I got up at 6 today and was out the door by 6:20. It was quite chilly, which is just how I like it.

I decided to take a trip over to Holliday Park which is only about 5 blocks from my house. The park as mentioned last week is pretty nice, and seeing all the birds can be kind of a treat. I wanted to do the first mile a bit faster than what I put up, but that is ok. The next three I wanted under marathon pace. Which I was able to accomplish.

There were quite a few cars in the parking lot at the YMCA which made me happy. Tells me there are quite a few people trying to workout. I ended up doing a few laps around the park and then heading home. My left hammie was a little tight but felt good once I hit about 3.5 miles in. Once again I wore the compression sleeves on my calves.

10 miles tomorrow morning....10 MILES!!! Thanks for reading!

http://connect.garmin.com/activity/48845116

No comments:

Post a Comment