Monday, September 27, 2010

4 Mile Monday

This is my last 4 mile run in the plan for awhile. Got up pretty early even though I was really tired, so I do think I am back on track finally. Headed out the door and made my little semi-circle to end up at Holliday Park. The legs felt pretty good and I decided to do 3 miles at marathon pace. I forgot about trying to run the last two miles the quickest until I was already in the final mile. I did kick it up a notch and finished with some decent splits considering. Then I did a about a half mile cool down back to the house. I am doing 10 tomorrow...this is a big run for me. I need to be up really early and get my running mojo going again. Hope it goes well. Thanks for reading!

http://connect.garmin.com/activity/50755168

1 comment:

  1. I just found your blog! I'm running NYC too and I was excited to read your posting about last year. Keep posting your run splits, it's so interesting to read and hear about other's runs!
    meg

    ReplyDelete