Tuesday, September 8, 2009

4 mile Tuesday

The left leg is still a little sore, but I decided to go ahead and try to get my 4 in today. It stayed stiff throughout the first mile, but then seemed to loosen up a bit about a mile and a half in. The weather was nice and that always helps my mood. I felt tired throughout most of the run, but when I looked down about 3 miles in I could see why, I was about a minute and a half faster than the pace I wanted. I am usually pretty good about checking, but with all the traffic around campus, it just slipped my mind. I need to stay more focused on not trying to push too much or too hard. My time ended up being 38 mins and 14 secs. I have 8 coming tomorrow, and that should be interesting. Thanks for reading.

1 comment:

  1. More good stuff, Sean. Run to comfort on those shorter mid-week runs and don't worry about your pace. Some will be slow, some not. Looking forward to report on your 8-miler...

    ReplyDelete