Tuesday, September 15, 2009

4 miles...no Ipod....booooo

Sorry this is late. Tuesday is one of the busy days for me so this is the first chance I have had to update. Over the weeked I accidentally stepped on the docking station for my Ipod...and it is dead dead dead. I got up at 5:50 and was out the door by around 6:20 so I feel good about that. My legs felt a little sore for most the run, but nothing too bad. Just have to keep chugging along. The sunrise was nice, but I was running west for most of it....there is nothing like a Wyoming sunrise, if you catch a few clouds....maybe I will have more luck toorrow. The pace was a little slow, I am sure the Sportstalk played into that, but that was probably good for my body. I have 8,5,13 for my remaining runs and I am looking forward to all of them. Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment